Honey Tree Farm is a bio-intensive small-scale market garden. We use methods and techniques that allow us to operate without large machinery, synthetic fertilizers or conventional pesticides. We wish to provide you with fresh, local, seasonal food and you wish to receive a portion of our harvest. Personal Produce Group (PPG) is a shared commitment to the relationship between our farm and you. Our PPG runs weekly with the vegetables that are in season.
Ordering & Delivery
You are responsible for reading the weekly e-mail with product availability and placing an order online by the cutoff time. We are responsible for harvesting, washing, packing, and delivery of your order to your host pick-up location on the specified morning.
You are responsible for picking up your order within one week of delivery to your host. Orders that are not retrieved within 1 week of the pick-up time will be used by the discretion of the host. We ask that you:
- Bring your own re-usable tote if you have a big order
- Pick up your order as soon as possible. Although we deliver high-quality produce to the host location, it will decline quickly if not picked up on time
- Be respectful of the hosts’ property
- If you cannot pick-up your order, you must arrange for someone else to pick it up for you. You are responsible for explaining the location and procedures to your substitute
- We take food safety seriously. We thoroughly wash our produce before delivering to you. For your added protection, wash all produce before eating
Please contact us anytime via phone, e-mail or social media with any news of the following: changes to your phone number, postal or e-mail address. We will communicate with you the weekly produce availability through our e-mail distribution list.
Name (please print): ____________________________________________ Date: __________________________
Address: _______________________________ City, State: _____________________________ ZIP: ____________
Phone Number: __________________________ E-mail: _________________________________